Barbecue at Jiichan's

 Thursday, September 1, 2011


What better way to spend summer than have barbecue at the yard. We had beef, corn, chicken, shrimps, pork, mushroom and paprika (perhaps some more I overlooked). 


Papa was the willing "griller" - he boiled some of the meat before putting them on fire. Our little ones were patiently waiting for what they can munch. I sat with them as I have no idea when should the meat be turned. I do cook at home but that's a lot different.


And finally, Ittadakimasu! Looks like we would be well on our way to earning a culinary arts degree  from the prestigious Culinary Schools in Ohio, with a great meal creation as this. What do you say?





for:


FTFBadge

5 comments:

Arlene September 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

I can imagine the yummy fragrance of the barbecue wafting in the air ^^

My post is up and i hope you can drop by. ^^

maiylah September 1, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

yummy and healthy! usually it's my brother who's in charge when it comes to grilling; not me. lol.

thanks so much for sharing over at Food Friday, Joanna!
have a safe and happy weekend :)

SublimeWanderer September 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

I love grilled meat! And your kids are cute!

-www.sublimewanderer.com

domestic {cherry} September 9, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

i think it was a perfect day for grilling while it has been raining here in manila.

visiting late via FTF:
http://www.domestic-cherry.com/2011/09/maginhawa-strip-the-pantry/

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP