Colorful Donuts for Breakfast

 Thursday, August 25, 2011


How many times have I mentioned my want to learn baking? I can't remember anymore! I love to eat and so do my kids. We love everything, be it Japanese, American, Filipino or Italian. At home, mom-in-law does the cooking most of the time. I get my chance too but only the basics, nothing grand.

If there's one kind of food I'd like to learn how to make - donuts! I totally miss our local donuts at home but Japanese donuts have a lot more to choose from and are more say, creative and diverse in flavors! Green tea, orange, strawberry and chocolate of course, I won't say no...and yes, that's just breakfast. :)

1 comments:

Mirage September 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

I miss our colorful donuts too!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP